YWCA Carlisle’s mission of eliminating racism and empowering women has never been so important. 2021 has presented many members of our community with unique challenges, and impossible situations to overcome. Even during the pandemic, we are providing resources to students, advocating for those in crisis, helping those in need. Won’t you join us?
In 2020, as the COVID-19 pandemic changed the way we conduct business and help our community, we redesigned how we could serve those in need, including:
- 1,495 students through prevention/education training in schools
- 480 survivors of sexual assault, providing 996 hours of counseling
- 135 high school girls in our Girl Power! Program
- 70 elementary aged girls in Club Cosmic
Your donation changes lives through:
- Youth empowerment programming
- Literacy skills building
- Adult workforce development skills
- Adult digital literacy training
- Summer IDEA Camp Scholarships
- Racial Equity Cooperative & programs
- Pad Pantry for women
For more than 100 years, YWCA Carlisle & Cumberland County has helped thousands of women, girls, men, and families create a better future through programs and services that foster personal empowerment and community enrichment. Your generosity provides residents throughout Cumberland County with access to the support, tools, and opportunities needed to transform their lives and ensure that they achieve their full potential in a world without violence, racism and discrimination.
We know that every dollar counts, and hope that you will support our critical work today by making a tax-deductible gift today.
Or, send a check made out to YWCA Carlisle to:
YWCA Carlisle & Cumberland County
301 G Street
Carlisle, PA 17013