Part-time Licensed Therapist
YWCA Carlisle has an opening for a part-time Masters Level Therapist to support Sexual Assault/Rape Crisis Services of Cumberland County. Position provides therapy services to adult and child victims of trauma and their significant others, provides advocacy and support services within legal and medical communities for victims of sexual assault, and shares in coverage of 24 hour victim hotline on a regular, rotating basis. Individual will co-facilitate support groups as needed.
- Master’s degree in Human Service field. Licensed in the State of PA as LSW, LCSW, or LPC.
- Valid PA driver’s license for local travel to clients and satellite office as needed.
- Must be able to obtain proper clearances for working with children.
- Flexible schedule required for some evening/weekend hours.
- Applicants with previous experience working with victims of trauma are preferred.
Interested, qualified individuals should reply with resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
YWCA Carlisle is an equal opportunity employer.
Minority applicants are encouraged to apply.
Substitute Preschool Teachers & Aides
The preschool program is seeking individuals to fill-in for our teachers and aides during scheduled vacations and when illnesses keep them from being in the classroom. The preschool program runs from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. from Monday through Friday. The program also operates an 8 week preschool summer camp from 9:30 to 12:30. Please contact adugan@ywcacarlisle, if you are interested in being placed on the substitute list. Appropriate child clearances will be required.